1/13/2010

Test on Short Lashes: SAYA 9 days extra-lash tonic

The First Entry in 2010! I’ve disappeared for two weeks as the server for the Chinese version of this blog was down for a while. Thanks God the server runs again.

Anyway, in this first entry, I wanna talk about lashes.

My inspiration is from the lost of some of my precious lashes. After a few parties and gatherings in Christmas season, a few of my lashes were pulled off when I was removing makeup!

That’s why I have resorted a new sample I’ve got. See if my lashes can be saved.

SAYA 9 days extra-lash tonic


Sasa.com Price: US$38.50 (One extra free)

lash serum,eyelash,lash growth

How I tried:


I have applied the lash strengthening serum around once a day. It takes twice a day to work on the official instruction but I am too forgetful. It’s been 14 days now.

What I DO like:


-Smells an obvious scent of ginseng. Rich in effective ingredients!
-I like the texture. It’s not sticky and absorbs fast. Just a few minutes later you can apply your usual mascara.
-The brush bristles are soft and intense. Unlike another lash strengthening serum I tried, this one doesn’t irritate the delicate skin around eyes. Comfy!

lash serum,eyelash,lash growth

What I DON’T like:


-The tube opening is too small! I find it rather hard to squeeze back the brush.
(although the design may work well for hygienic reason...)


Effects after a Two-week Trial:


-My lashes got stronger and look thicker. The color is getting darker.
-I don’t see very stunning lengthening results. The lashes did look longer a bit if you pay extra attention but the effect is not dramatic.
(Or I didn’t follow the official instruction, that’s why?)

lash serum,eyelash,lash growth

Test Conclusion:


Lash serum means a lot for gals frequently wearing eye makeup. When we remove eye makeup and if we, carelessly, pull too hard, some lashes fall off. Days after Days, our lashes get thinner and weaker.

This extra-lash tonic from SAYA will not yield dramatic lengthening effect in a short time. Yet, it works well in thickening your lashes. Nonetheless, it’s a nice choice as a basic care for lashes.

4 comments:

  1. wow..i think i would like to try this item. it seems good and would help thicken my lashes.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I might try this product, it seems like it really works with thickening!

    ReplyDelete
  3. The lashes thickened! not bad!

    ReplyDelete
  4. the amount of times ive pulled out my lashes from curling them extensively is insane. somehow my short thin little asian lashes are twice as long and nice and thick. incredible.

    ReplyDelete