12/30/2009

2009 Beauty Review: Goodies I’d keep buying

It’s the end of year and time to do some kinds of review. (despite my lack of new objectives…)

After being a beauty editor, I encountered numerous beauty products every day. Some of them make me wonder why they can be popular but some work so impressively that I’d LOVE to buy again.

Giovanni

Frizz Be Gone


hair serum,hair end oil,frizzy hair
I wear short hair now but bought this amazing hair end oil when I had long hair.

The most attractive point of this hair care is its rather natural ingredients. The brand offers organic hair care, which is quite rare on the market. The hair oil doesn’t smell strange with artificial fragrance.

The oil smoothes hair VERY well. It spreads well and is not oily at all. Just a few bits will do for each use. It saves my frizzy hair end.


For Beloved One

Melasleep Whitening Blemish Balm Cream


bb cream,skincare,makeup,matt finish,sheer,light foundation
What a hit brand among Taiwanese beauties these years! The gel masks and BB cream from For Beloved One are very famous.

This BB cream smells a pleasant breeze of rose fragrance. Girls loving rose scents must love it.

The color tone is very natural, a lot sheerer than common foundations. You can freely spread a few layers without a cakey complexion. Just a minor con, the translucent texture makes a lighter coverage. Yet it’s fine for people with just some acne occasionally.

Gals as lazy as me may just spread a thin layer and then dab some loose powder to set.


Thursday Plantation

Tea tree medicated gel for acne

pimple,acne,troubled skin,tea tree,treatment gel
Just can’t stop praising this fantastic acne gel even if I have already talked about it in a previous entry. My face is likely to develop acne during pre-menstrual period. This acne gel becomes a must-have for me at this time. After using once or twice, the troubled area is repaired for a large extent. At least no huge inflamed acne has appeared!

Beauty Diy

Job's Tear & Licorice Water Brightening Treatment

niuer,skincare,toner,beauty,job's tear,licorice
A HERO toner developed by the beauty professional Niuer. It’s sold crazily online.

For whitening effect, I think it’s just mild. Yet, the hydrating effect is quite impressive. With its friendly price, this treatment toner is super ideal for a quick mask. Have a simple moisturizing mask every other day. I found my skin moisturized and pores less visible.


brightening,moisturising,hair care,skincare,toner,beauty,niuer
[ Only a little amount of my loved goodies is left! ]


Well, hereby, wish you guys a happy new year! Welcome, 2010!


No comments:

Post a Comment